Your Linktree account has several options for adding payment methods and Support Me links. Venmo is one such option.
Adding Venmo is as simple as adding a Venmo payment provider in your Linktree admin dashboard and authenticating it through your phone.
How to Link Venmo as a payment method to Linktree?
It is important to consider your value before you begin to build a brand, work, or piece of content. Add monetization options to your audience’s Linktree access to make this possible.
Your Linktree account’s exposure will grow as you build a loyal fan base.
Linktree can be integrated with Venmo by following these steps.
- Find the “Settings” section on your Linktree Admin Page
- Select “Commerce Integrations” from the drop-down menu
- Select “Add a Payment Provider”
- You can use Venmo to make payments
- Tap “Next” after reviewing the provider’s information
- Have you already connected your account? You can connect your account by clicking “Connect my Account”.
- Choose “I don’t have an account” if you don’t have one
- Click on the “Create Account” button after reviewing the payment account information.
- Verify your phone number as the authentication method for your Venmo account
- Once your new payment account has been created, you can provide it with a title
- Before leaving the application, make sure the account has been saved
Your expanding customer base will now be able to pay with Venmo. Please contact Venmo’s customer service if you have any problems connecting your payment provider account.
How to get venmo URL for Linktree?
Linktree has a feature called Commerce Links that helps people grow their businesses and make money.
Linktree members can receive funds and offerings directly on their Linktree pages by using PayPal or Square. Commercial links are divided into two categories: “Support Me” and “Request.” Users can order directly from your Linktree by clicking Request Links.
Linktree can be linked to a Venmo account via the Support Me Link and the Venmo URL can be obtained easily. Follow the steps in the previous section to add Venmo to Linktree.
How to add a Support Me link to Linktree?
You can also monetize your Linktree displayed work by adding a Support Me Link. Based on your content, these links can be thought of as tipping or donations.
To add a Support Me link to your account, follow these simple steps.
- You can explore Linktree’s admin page by tapping on “Explore”
- Find the “Make and collect money” tab by scrolling down
- Choose “Tips and Donations” from the drop-down menu, and then click “Add”
- Prior to registering for a payment provider account, make sure you have already done so
- Give the Support Me link a title
- If you have previously registered with a payment provider, choose it from the dropdown menu
- Select the options you would like your viewers to see
- In addition to a thank you note, you may also write a description of the purpose of the payment
- Toggle a toggle if the consumer wants to choose their own amount, add a note, or hide transactions
- Please contact Linktree’s customer service if you encounter any issues during this process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to add Venmo to Linktree?
Adding Venmo to Linktree requires logging into your Linktree admin panel, adding the Venmo payment gateway, and authenticating it with your phone number.
When you know how to add Venmo to Linktree, you will be able to provide your work with the support it needs.
It should be easier to receive money from your hard work if you provide Commerce, Support Me, or customizable links via Linktree.